I don't claim to be 'The World's Greatest Christian' by any means, but praise God, I AM a Christian.
I was led down the ROMANS Road. "As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:" (3:10). I realized I WAS A SINNER.
"For the wages of sin is death;..." (6:23a). I SAW MYSELF IN HELL had I died before that day. I was furious as I thought, "I never killed anybody! I never stole a car!"
"But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us." (5:8). I SAW JESUS, God's only Son, DYING and SHEDDING HIS BLOOD FOR ME and I wept as despair overtook me.
"...but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord." (6:23b). I FELT LOVE that I didn't deserve.
"That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved." (10:9) I BELIEVED!!
"For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation." (10:10) I CONFESSED MY SINS and ASKED JESUS into my heart TO BE MY PERSONAL LORD AND SAVIOR.
"For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved." (10:13) I RECEIVED ASSURANCE that I was a child of God and my sins were forgiven.
I made THE BEST DECISION of my life. Spiritually I was born again when JESUS SAVED ME. Praise God for Holy Spirit conviction! I know my home will be in heaven when I die BECAUSE OF WHAT JESUS HAS DONE in me.
THANK YOU, DEAR CHRISTIAN FRIEND, for loving my soul enough to tell me about Jesus and what He could do for me! "The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise." (Proverbs 11:30 KJV 1611)
No comments:
Post a Comment