![]() |
| I guess this is what comes after you've trained them to eat out of your hand! |
![]() |
| Will the REAL kitty please stand up? |
![]() |
| Is this what they mean by, "Have it YOUR way?" Oh, I'm sorry, that's Burger King. My bad. :) |
![]() |
| Hey, what are you lookin' at? Haven't you ever seen a squirrel enjoying a little"R and R" before? (R and R = Rest and Relaxation for all my civillian friends. Smile!) |
![]() |
| Awww, if truth be known, his bark is worse than his bite. |
![]() |
| Oh, no, Ma! Not another family photo! I can't BREATHE!!!! |
![]() |
| "Hey, lil mousie, come out, come out wherever you are! You can run, but you can't hide!!" |
![]() |
| Mother told me there'd be days like this. (sigh) |
![]() |
| Okay, this is just W-R-O-N-G, people! (I'll never be able to show my face around here again.) |
![]() |
| I am now the proud owner of a GENUINE imitation mouse. It don't git any better than this!!! |










1 comment:
We just put the sunglasses on Roxy a few weeks ago:-)
Post a Comment