Friday, September 3, 2010

CAN YOU READ THIS?

This is one of the many tricks to speed reading.

They teach you to look at the frsit and lsat letetr of a word and your brain will fill in the rest. Pretty cool.

If you can read this, you have a strange mind too.

Can you raed tihs? Olny 808 plepoe can to this point. i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a word are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

2 comments:

Becky C said...

make it 809. I just read it without a problem... I felt a little cross-eyed afterward, though.

Curly Girl said...

When I was little I used to read words backwards and upside down. It was a kind of game with me. I never thought of reading words all scrambly like in this post, but it was easy. Too bad I can't get a paying job doing it. Haha! =)