![]() |
| taken nearly a year and a half ago |
![]() |
| taken this month |
I want to praise God for giving me back my smile!!!!!
It's been a tough road, but long ago somewhere I read that "the bumps are what you use to climb on." I know I still have some "climbing" to do, and I'll be running into more "bumps," but so much has changed for me and my family.
My blog has given me one opportunity after another to find a reason to laugh, and to think on the positive. It's my goal to keep y'all in mind as I select items to post. I want YOU to have a smile spread across your face, and when you come back I hope you find reason to laugh some more!!
God truly has given me, "Beauty for Ashes."
A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones.
(Proverbs 17:22 KJV)
(Proverbs 17:22 KJV)


2 comments:
I too have found my smile and the joy that was almost smuthered!!
Sometimes my jaws hurt from so much laughter:-)
What's that old cliche . . . 'Live, Love, Laugh' until your jaws hurt? Yeah, that's the one! :)
Post a Comment