Thursday, June 16, 2011

A CHUCKLE 4U - "T-Shirt Slogans"

"I don't know what makes you dumb, but it really works."

"Do not disturb. I'm disturbed enough already."

"Buy me things and I'll be nicer."

"If at first you don't succeed . . . skydiving is NOT for you."

"If you can read thank a teacher. If you can read in English thank a Marine."

"Join the MARINES! Travel to foreign places, meet exotic people, and kill them."

"Here I am. Now, what are your other two wishes?"

"Ask me about my ability to annoy complete strangers."

"How do I block you in real life?"

"Annoy a liberal - get a job."

"I don't skinny dip. I chunky dunk."

"I can't wait to procrastinate."

"I'm confused, oh, wait a second, maybe I'm not."

"People like you are the reason people like me need medication."

"I know I should lift weights, but those things are HEAVY!"

"If a man speaks in the forest, and there's no woman around to hear him, is he STILL wrong?"

"Don't make me violate my probation."

"Don't steal. The IRS hates competition."

"I know karate, and like, two other Japanese words."

"Cleverly DISGUISED as an adult."

"Sometimes I wonder, 'Why is the frisbee getting bigger?' Then it hits me."

"I never finish anythi

1 comment:

Wiola said...

Hihi too funny indeed!