As for me? Well, lets just say I'll be sportin' these beauties awhile longer. =)
A place where I can express myself. A place to LIVE, LOVE, and LAUGH with my friends. "A friend is a person with whom I may be sincere. Before him I may think aloud." Ralph Waldo Emerson
Friday, July 16, 2010
LASIK UPDATE
Well, hubby seems to feel that the LASIK surgery was a success! He is very happy with the results. Only one small "tweak" needs to be made to help get his close range vision up to speed. He has to give it a month, but if it hasn't cleared up by then, he will most likely be going under the laser again. He does need to use eye drops several times each day, but that's a small inconvenience considering he now has 20/15 eyesight!
As for me? Well, lets just say I'll be sportin' these beauties awhile longer. =)

As for me? Well, lets just say I'll be sportin' these beauties awhile longer. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment