Friday, May 13, 2011

•♫♪ RAIN, RAIN COME OUR WAY ♪♫•

Yesterday we received some much coveted rain. It was a beautiful sight! The Lord is so good to us.

The first inkling of the rainfall to come clung to our dining room window in dewy drops.

The wind picked up outside our back door and it was then that I saw the rain falling from the roof. It was just a drizzle at first . . .

. . . soon it had begun to pick up speed, and the drops grew bigger.
 
In less than 10 seconds the spray from our summer shower had me and my camera running for cover. We were getting wet, wet, WET!

Below is a short video I took just so I could "hear" the melodious sound of our much needed rainfall.


This was the sight I saw later yesterday evening. My picture does not do the sunset justice, but I couldn't resist taking this snapshot.


No comments: