Friday, March 4, 2011

ELEPHANTS ARE HATS, TOO

Little Man seemed to be sweeter, more adventurous, and just plain loveable this week. I had so much fun capturing his antics in pictures and in videos. I was beginning to think I should start a new blog all about him.

In the video clip below I caught him listening to one of his musical books. He put his elephant box toy on his head and "felt the music." I had to stay behind him because if he had seen the camera, he would have immediately stopped because he's doesn't like his picture taken lately. 

When I finished recording him I did go around and take a picture, but as you can see in the photo below, he got mad and started taking off his "hat" (just as I knew he would). Glad I waited until I had the moment captured on video. Whew!




He see's the camera, and off comes the "hat."


There lands the "hat" having been thrown down violently.

One of his musical books he was listening to.
 
This is the whole set of toys. Believe me, he has tried to get every one of them on his head, but only one fits.

I just love that little purple monkey, too!

No comments: