The motto below causes me to think about my "To Do" Lists and how much I believe I can do in any given day. I'd have to be Superwoman to complete the things I place on most of mine.
Are you guilty of this mentality? I am. Boy, oh boy, am I ever guilty. I'm not sure why I do this, but I do. Here's an example of what my list might look like.
1. Finish painting living room, dining room, and hallway trim today
2. Purchase groceries, pay bills, return library books, and go to post office
3. Prepare enough food for this week's meals
4. Cut out pattern and material for girl's dresses and sew
5. Sift compost and transplant geraniums into new pots
6. Catch up on correspondence, phone calls, and post on my blog
Time for me to start believing in six POSSIBLE things each day.
How about you? What might YOUR list look like? Leave me a comment, if you please.

No comments:
Post a Comment