Tuesday, March 29, 2011

THIS ONE'S FOR ALL THE FINE PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD SUFFERING WITH ALLERGIES - "I FEEL YA!"

This is how I looked this evening after dinner. It wasn't the enchiladas. My nose just would NOT stop running! It had been driving me KraZy ALL DAY along with intermittent sneezing. At last, I could take no more. My solution? Stuff it myself.

Yes, I know I looked absolutely ridiculous. My dear hubby was quick to assure me of that fact . . . once his laughter subsided.
Hmmmm, at least my nose stopped running!

This is me happy for ten seconds without drainage. (Hey, if you can't laugh at  yourself, I would be happy to do it for  you ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can not belive that you would put these pictures on your blog. Cause i wouldn't. NO WAY !:)







Millie

Curly Girl said...

Well, Millie, I try not to take myself too seriously. :)