Thursday, November 8, 2012

GROWING UP


Our little girl is growing up, and she's not so little anymore.
For her birthday she wanted to get a haircut. Her daddy and I thought, "What would go good with a haircut?" We decided that getting her ears pierced would be a good match.

Yep. We were right. She LOVED the idea.  :)

Thanks to the best Stylist in town! (Who knew you pierced ears, too?)


She wanted to have a burger, fries, and a milkshake for lunch.


She received a windfall of 50 smackaroo's (and 79 cents - as an inside joke. ;)
I've been trying to give her that birthday card for the past three years!  I bought that it so far in advance of her birthday that I kept forgetting I had it. Ya live-Ya learn.

Oh, for those of you who are counting the coins and notice that there is only 78 cents on the table it's because one of the pennies fell on the floor when she opened the envelope. Guess she wasn't expecting change. Haha!


This is how her hair looked after she took down the braid. Pretty cool, me thinks.  :)

No comments: