Monday, May 10, 2010

A FULL TOOLBAR . . . YIPEE!!

Okay, this might be a strange thing to blog about, but that's one thing I love about blogs -
I can be strange if I want to!
Now, on to my tale of woe . . .

Shortly after starting my blog my toolbar shrunk and I lost most of the thinga-ma-jiggies on it. (All together now. 1, 2, 3 . . . "Awwwww.") This was very disappointing to me. :(


I could not figure out what happened. I even asked a friend to help me out. It was useless ... until I went to blogger.com for HELP. I wish I had checked there sooner because the answer was sooooo easy!

Somehow the default tab on "New Post" got switched from "Compose" to "Edit Html." All I have to do now is hit the "Compose" tab before I begin a new post and I am back in business with A FULL Toolbar . . . YIPEE!!


I can even add a goofy picture and a quote from a famous person:


If you find it hard to laugh at yourself,
I would be happy to do it for you!" - Groucho Marx
(Err, sorry if I scared you with that goofy picture.)

No comments: