Thursday, May 13, 2010

QUOTES TO LIVE (AND LAUGH) BY

If you don't support our troops, FEEL FREE TO STAND IN FRONT OF THEM.

No trespassing. Violators will be shot. Survivors will be shot again.

When the devil reminds you of your past, be sure to remind him of his future.

Whenever I feel blue, I start breathing again.

Due to the highly confidential nature of my job, I am not allowed to know what I am doing.

Unattended children will be given an espresso and a free puppy.

Those who throw objects at the alligators will be asked to retrieve them.

I suffer from INSOMNIA during the night and CHRONIC FATIGUE SYNDROME during the day.

Did I mention I have Attention Deficit Dis . . .
. . . oooh, shiny!

Life is like a corn dog. I don't know why, it just is.

Coffee is not a drug, it's a vitamin! (And so are donuts - only they're BIGGER.)

1 + 1? That's easy! 11, duh!

I enjoy skipping through hallways. Some people think I'm weird, but my friends just expect it.

It takes skill to trip over air.

I smile because I have no idea what's going on. :)

My favorite number of the alphabet is yellow.

Even if the voices aren't real, they have some good ideas . . .

I'M LOST. I've gone to look for myself. If I should return before I get back, please ask me to wait.

DRINK COFFEE - do STUPID things FASTER and with MORE ENERGY.

TRUE friends are HARD to find, HARDER to leave, and IMPOSSIBLE to FORGET.

You can't scare me . . . I'm a Mom of MARINES! (Oo-rah!)

************************************************************************************
Hey, y'all! If you liked these quotes let's get some interaction going. Leave me a comment and let me know which one (if any) made you laugh. How 'bout it? Invite someone to look at this post and let's get them involved, too. WHO DOESN'T NEED A GOOD LAUGH, RIGHT? :)

No comments: