Monday, January 31, 2011

LOOKING BACK AT OUR "CUTIE"

Here's our "Cutie."  She's a pretty neat young lady . . . fiery and bold - like really hot salsa! Her daddy calls her a firecracker because she can be loud, dangerous, and beautiful at any given time. She's also sharp as a tack, and can track down our lost items as good as any ole bloodhound. She makes me laugh, cry, and fume - sometimes all at the same time. (Oh, that girl! :) 

I call her my little "bug." Sometimes she is like a lovely little ladybug - all gentle, loving, and quiet. Other times, she is as pesky as a mosquito buzzing and biting! No matter. I decided a very long time ago, that I love my sweet girl, and couldn't imagine life without her. So, "Happy Birthday, Cutie!" I love you very much.  Don't  you ever forget it, okay? Just keep on being you. I think you're great.

Just a small fry - but she packed a powerful punch! 

Our little Princess

Playing dress up. She decorated that hat all by herself. 
 
She's got style!

No comments: