I'm not a big football fan (only because I've never taken time to understand the game), but hubby likes it. When these pictures were taken the Pittsburgh Steelers and the New York Jets went head-to-head. We cut up a juicy, sweet watermelon and had fun watching the game ... and little man. This one is quite the character. :)
![]() |
| This little man absolutely LOVES watermelon! |
![]() |
| He didn't want to take his eyes off of the game. I wonder, just how much does a little one at his age understand? |
![]() |
| He saw something on the screen that caused him to become quite animated. |
![]() |
| "TOUCH DOWN!!!" Neither team made a touch down at this point in the game, but all we have to do is say the word and up go the hands. |
I decided he was pretty sticky and wet after eating all that watermelon. (He ate THREE plates full!!) I gave him a bath and set him free. Look where he headed.
![]() |
| Freshly bathed, dressed, and back to ... THE WATERMELON! |







No comments:
Post a Comment